Welcome

Chat with your friends on Notesmela chatango chatroom :)

Friday, September 24, 2010

Friendship SMS Collection II

Friends are like stars
Friends are like stars... you don't see them all the time, but you know they're there!

True friend is someone
true friend is someone who reaches for your hand and touches your heart

yaad na karoge to satayenge
yaad na karoge to satayenge, ruthoge to manayenge, royoge to hasayenge,
dost hai hum saya nehi, jo andhere mein saath chor jayenge.

GOD is so wise
GOD is so wise that he never created FRIENDS with price tags, Because.....
if He did, I can't afford a precious FRIEND like YOU!!!

A big HELLO
A big HELLO to my sweet loving, sugar coated, choco mellow, milk shaky, honey dipped,
orange juicy, spicy bacon friend.


Friends are like donkeys.
Friends are like donkeys.
They carry the load of all our difficulties in your life forever and guess what?
You are one of my cutest donkey.


U r smart & gud natured
U r smart & gud natured, I thank God I got a friend like u.
feeling happy! Don’t be? It was sent to me, I just wanted u 2 read it.

Some people r worth 2b thrown
Some people r worth 2b thrown, some r good 2 keep,
Some r 2b treasured 4ever, and i think ur one 2b thrown.
............................. In the treasure box 2b kept 4 ever

Everyone hears what you say.
Everyone hears what you say... Friends listen to what you say...
Best friends listen to what you don't say...

If U need a friend
If U need a friend and there are a hundred steps between us,
you can take the 1st step to get near me and i will take all 99 step to be there for you

Value those friends
Value those friends who find time for you in their calendar,
But cherish those friends who don’t consult their calendar when u need them

If kisses were water, I will give u sea. If hugs were leaves,
If kisses were water, I will give u sea. If hugs were leaves,
I will give u a tree.If u luv a planet, I will give u a galaxy, if friendship is life I will give u mine.

Dictionary is the only place where death comes b4 life,
Dictionary is the only place where death comes b4 life,
sucess b4 work & divorce b4 marriage,
but best part is friend comes b4 relatives.

God saw you hungry, he created McDonald
God saw you hungry, he created McDonald
He saw you thirsty, he created coke
He saw you in dark, he created Philips
He saw you without a cute friend, he created ME!

Friendship is a bridge between U & Me.
Friendship is a bridge between U & Me.
When you are sad and lonely cross it I will wait on the other side 4 ever
and if u r afraid, just tell me, I will cross it for u.

Another day - another year - another smile - another tear
Another day - another year - another smile - another tear
Another summer - another winter too...
But there will never be another friend like - you

They taught me that 1 hr=60mins - 1 min=60secs
They taught me that 1 hr=60mins - 1 min=60secs
but they never told me That 1 second without a friend like u=1 million years

Who is a frnd?
Who is a frnd? F=first, r=relative, i=in, e=every, n=new & d=difficulty.

There r 8 billion people
There r 8 billion people around the world. I don’t know why I keep on messaging u.
may be because 7999999999 can’t replace a single friend like u.

Door waadiyoN mein dhundley badal
Door waadiyoN mein dhundley badal chupkar parbat se milne ka intzaar karte hain, Dil mein tamaam hasarteiN liye hum aapka intzaar karte hain

Jab tak tu apne dil ki baat
Jab tak tu apne dil ki baat mujhe samjhaye gi Meri shaadi kahin aur ho jayegi!

The happiest of people
The happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of everyting... they just make the most of everything that comes along their way...

I got nothing else 2 offer
I got nothing else 2 offer, so 2 U, it's luv I going 2 send. It's nothing tat I borrowed, it's nothing I’d lend. This luv I’m sending has a Lifetime Guarantee!

A good friend is like a computer;
A good friend is like a computer; me 'enter' ur life, 'save' u in my heart, 'format' ur problems, 'shift' u 2 opportunities & never 'delete' u from my memory!

Don't cry for someone
Don't cry for someone who don't worth while; the one who is worth, wouldn't make one cries..

If someone comes into your life
If someone comes into your life and becomes part of you, but for some reason he/she could not stay, don't be too sad... be glad that your paths have crossed.

You're like a shining star
You're like a shining star in the cold dark nite, you lead me, you guide me, you makes everything seems so rite...

everything seems UNCERTAIN
In this WORLD, where everything seems UNCERTAIN, only one thing is DEFINITE. You'll always be my FRIEND, beyond WORDS, beyond TIME & beyond DISTANCE!

If yöü cän bé ävöìdéd sìmply by clösìng r éyés
If yöü cän bé ävöìdéd sìmply by clösìng r éyés, I wöüldn't blìnk ät äll for I dönt wänt to lét ä sécönd päss hävìng löst ä höñey lìké YÖü!

thE tEst oF fRiEndsHip
thE tEst oF fRiEndsHip dOseN't cOmeS wHen u R 2GethEr. It cOmEs wHeN u ParT waYs & u ReaLizE tHat dEsPitE tHe dIsTanCe, thE fRiEndshIp iS sTilL tHeRe...

For me U r as..........
For me U r as... Chees 4 pizza.. passport 4 visa... butter 4 bread.. ice 4 freezer.. cream 4 cake... water 4 lake.. leaf 4 tree.. a FRIEND like u is 4 ever 4 me..!!

When God open the windows
When God open the windows of Heaven he saw me & asked "what is ur wish 2 day?" i said "Lord Take Care of the Dear One who is reading this SMS"!

When the night comes
When the night comes, look at the sky. If you see a falling star, don't wonder why,just make a wish. Trust me it will come true,'cause I did it and I found you.

Friendship is a little more trust
Friendship is a little more trust, a little more laugh, a little less cry, a little more luv, a little less fight a little more "WE" & a little Less "I"!

When ur alone, When ur crying
When ur alone, When ur crying, When ur upset, Don't think of me!! just call me coz incoming is free for me.. my friend!!

Friendship is a wonderful word
Friendship is a wonderful word, it might be te most beautiful one on earth. Friendship is something powerful, a gift of great value!

I asked God 4 a flower
I asked God 4 a flower, he gave me a garden. Asked 4 a tree, he gave me a forest. Asked 4 a river, he gave me an ocean. Asked 4 a friend, he gave me you

EveRyDay I seE LoTs oF StRangErS
EveRyDay I seE LoTs oF StRangErS PasSiNg By mE, ThiS mAkeS mE reAlisED tHat, LifE woUlD be BORING, WiThoUt A FriEnD LiKE U...

FRIENDSHIP is like a tree...
FRIENDSHIP is like a tree... It is not MEASURED on how TALL it could be, but is on how DEEP the ROOTS HAVE GROWN...

Help ever... hurt never
Help ever... hurt never... love ever.. hate naver... give ever... except never... smile ever... cry never... think me ever..forget me never...!

The ship that will never sink
The ship that will never sink is my friendship with you. I met U as a stranger, I leave U as a friend, as long as the world stands, our friendship nv ends. All friends nv split N even if they do they will meet again.

One tree can start a forest
One tree can start a forest, One Smile can start Friendship , One touch can show luv n care, & One friend like u can make life worth-living!

If u drop me,
If u drop me, i 'll break, If u hold me, i 'll shake, If u need me, i'll hurry, If u don't call me, i 'll worry, If u hurt me, i'll cry, but friend , If u leave me, i 'll die...

Feelings R many but Words R few..
Feelings R many but Words R few.. Clouds R dark, But Sky is blue.. Love is a paper, life is a glue Everything is false.. but Friendship s True...!!

Longest love is mother's love
Longest love is mother's love,Shortest love is other love, Sweetest love is Lover's love, but Strongest love is friend love., like u and me!

Conducting a blood test on u
Conducting a blood test on u... testing... testing in progress... result: SORRY HIV+(HONEY IN VEINS) ur full of honey no wonder ur so sweet!

A friend gives hope when life is low
A friend gives hope when life is low, A friend is a place you've no where to go,A friend is
honest,friend is true, A friend is percious, A friend is you.!!!

True friendship never fades with Time:)
True friendship never fades with Time:), become more tasteful like old Wine:)), only a friend can understand words and convert the rolling tears into a Smile!

MY FRIEND should be..
MY FRIEND should be... My madicine when i'm in pain, MY letter when i'm Far, My smile whan i'm sad, My handkerchef when i cry, My life when i die!

Remember that you are unique..
Remember that you are unique... just like everybody else!

keep the lamp of friendship
keep the lamp of friendship burning with oil of love, bcoz sun rise in east and sets in west but friendship rises in HEART and sets after DEATH!

I cant find a reason why God gave U to me
I cant find a reason why God gave U to me , but that is not the question to b asked,May b the question is how did God knew that i needed a friend like U...

FRIENDS in HEart R D worst TENANTS
FRIENDS in HEart R D worst TENANTS. They CAPTURE the HEart, pay no Rent, Dont VATATE & If at all they LEAVE, Thay just BREAK down the Room they LIVED.

10 messages received
10 messages received, 1, HI, 2, Hello, 3, I miss U, 4 How r U?, 5, hope ur fine, 6, keep smilling, 7, Take Care, 8, God bless U, 9, Be happy, 10, Gud night.!

There is a big difference between friendship and a rose
There is a big difference between friendship and a rose... Roses last only a while ... but friendship is for ever

Make your life a house your heart can live in
Make your life a house your heart can live in. With a door that is open to receive friends. And a garden full of memories … of many good things.

I must have been born under a lucky star
I must have been born under a lucky star , to find a friend as nice as you are. I will follow the rainbow to the end , if you promise to

If i get ur Smile
If i get ur Smile, I dont need Flowers,If i get ur Voice, I dont need Music, If u speack to me, I dont need anybody else,U just b my Friend, I dont need the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment