Welcome

Chat with your friends on Notesmela chatango chatroom :)

Friday, September 24, 2010

Friendship SMS Collection I

Think Big
Think Big... Think Positive... Think Smart... Think Beautiful... Think Great... I know, that is too much for u, so here is a shortcut... JUST THINK ABOUT ME!

if i could reach up
If i cud reach up and hold a star 4 every time u made me smile the entire evening sky wud b in the palm of my hand.

When Nights are long
When Nights are long & Friends are few, I sit by my Window & think of u. a silent whisper a silent tear. with all my Heart i wish you were here.

When the time comes
When the time comes for you to give your heart to someone make sure that u select someone who will never break your heart coz broken hearts have no spare parts.

Good FRIENDS
Good FRIENDS are hard to find, harder to leave,and impossible to forget.

DON'T frown
DON'T frown.You never know who is falling in love with your smile

When it hurts to look back
When it hurts to look back, and you're scared to look ahead, you can look beside you and your best friend will be there

one day Love and friendship met
one day Love and friendship met. Love asked-when i already exist why are you here? friendship replied "to make faces smile when u leave the tears!!!" Friendship is the best thing in the world as there is no scope for tears if your friend is good.

If all my friends were to jump
If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I'd be at the bottom to catch them.

To handle yourself
To handle yourself, use your head; To handle others, use your heart.

Smile a while and while you smile
Smile a while and while you smile, smile another smile and soon there will be miles and miles of smile just because you smiled, I wish your day is full of SMILE

A good Friend is like a computer
A good Friend is like a computer he ENTERS in your life SAVE himself in your heart,FORMATS all your troubles and never DELETE you from his heart.

a friend is sweet
a friend is sweet when it is new... it is sweeter when it is true.... but you know that..... it is the sweetest when it is u..."

Mountain can fly
Mountain can fly,river can dry you can forget me but never can i

destiny decides who u meet
destiny decides who u meet in life but its only your heart that can decide who gets to stay in your life.....

Meaning of Friendship
Meaning of Friendship : - F-------FOREVER , R-------RESPONCIBLE , I--------INTELLIGENT , E-------EAGER TO MAIL , N-------NICE , D-------DIVINE , S--------SIMPLE , H-------HEARTLY , I--------INTERSTED , P-------PEACEFUL

A square has 4 end
A square has 4 end, A triangle has 3 end, segment has 2 end, but our friendship has no end.

If u are a chocolate
If u are a chocolate you are the SWEETEST, If u are a teddy bear you are the most HUGGABLE, If u are a star you are the BRIGHTEST, and since you are my friend...U R THE BEST !!!

I've seen angels in the sky
I've seen angels in the sky, I've seen snow fall in July, I've seen things you could only imagine to see or do, But I still haven't seen anything sweeter than you!

A Friend is Sweet
A Friend is Sweet when its NEW Its Sweeter when its TRUE But you know that its the sweetest when it is U.

Friendship is like a glass
Friendship is like a glass
Friendship is like a glass handle it with care because once broken cannot be mended and even if mended.... a crack is always there !!!

Most people walk
Most people walk in and out of your life,
but only FRIENDS leave footprints in your heart.

When it hurts to look back,
When it hurts to look back,
and you're scared to look ahead,
you can look beside you
and your best friend will be there

one day Love and friendship met.
one day Love and friendship met.
Love asked-when i already exist why are you here?
friendship replied "to make faces smile when u leave the tears!!!"
Friendship is the best thing in the world as there is no scope for tears if your friend is good.

Have a heart that never hardens
Have a heart that never hardens
have a smile that never fades
have a touch that never burnt
and have friendship that never breaks.


If u drop me
If u drop me i ill break if u hold me i ill shake
if u need me i ill hurry, if u don't call me i ill worry
if u hurt me i ill cry but if u leave me i ill die.

Flowers need sunshine,
Flowers need sunshine, violets need dew, all angels in heaven know I need u. years may fly, tears may dry, but my friendship with u will never die.

One day u will ask me
One day u will ask me: What is more important to you, me or your life? I will say: my life… You will walk away from me without knowing that U R MY LIFE!!!

Feel good when somebody
Feel good when somebody Miss u. Feel better when somebody Loves u. But feel best when somebody never forgets u.

A friend gives hope
A friend gives hope when life is low, a friend is a place when you have nowhere to go, a friend is honest, a friend is true. A friend is precious a friend is u.

If kisses were water
If kisses were water, I will give u sea. If hugs were leaves, I will give u a tree.If u luv a planet, I will give u a galaxy, if friendship is life I will give u mine.

People live People die People Laugh People
People live People die People Laugh People Cry Some give up Some will try Some say hi Some say bye Others may forget YOU but never will I.

If I were to be anything in this world…
If I were to be anything in this world…. I’d be ur tears!!!… So, I can be conceived in ur heart, born in ur eyes, live on ur cheeks & die on ur lips!!!!!

A special friend is rare indeed,
A special friend is rare indeed, it beems to be special breed, yes, perfect friends r very few, so lucky I m for having you.

They say it takes a minute 2 find
They say it takes a minute 2 find a special person, an hour 2 appreciate them, a day 2 love them, but then an entire life 2 forget them.

When God opened the window of the Heaven
When God opened the window of the Heaven He asked me: What is your wish for today? “I said : please take special care of the person reading this!!!!!!!”

Time might lead me
Time might lead me to nowhere and faith might break into pieces but I will always be THANKFUL that once in my life’s journey we became FRIENDS!

It takes half our life to find true friends
It takes half our life to find true friends & half of it keeping them. I am lucky to have spent less than half my life finding you & wish to spend the rest keeping you.

In my life I learned how…
In my life I learned how… 2 love 2 smile 2 be happy 2 be strong 2 work hard 2 be honest 2 be faithful 2 forgive but I couldn’t learn how.. 2 stop rembering u

A memory lasts forever
A memory lasts forever, and never does it die. True friends stay together and never say good bye.

Always draw a circle
Always draw a circle around the ones you love, never draw a heart because hearts can be broken, but circles are never ending.

U got style
U got style, u got sex-appeal, u got the intelligence and u sure got the body. Wait. Sorry, wrong number!

Of all the gifts
Of all the gifts, big and small, your friendship is the greatest of them all.

If friends were flowers I would not pick you
If friends were flowers I would not pick you! I'll let you grow in the garden & cultivate you with love and care so I can keep you as a friend 4ever!!

When i'm walking in front of u,I'm protecting u
When i'm walking in front of u,I'm protecting u. When i'm beside u i'm there for u, when i'm behind u, I'm watching over u. When i'm alone,I'm thinking of u.

Sometimes my mind asked why?
Sometimes my mind asked why? I miss u, Why? I care 4 u, Why? I remember u then my heart answered its simply b’coz you are a sweet friend!!

Never say ur happy when ur sad
Never say ur happy when ur sad… never say ur fine when ur not ok… never say u feel good when u feel bad… and never say ur alone when I m still alive.

If I could pull down the rainbow
If I could pull down the rainbow I would write ur name with it & put it back in the sky to let everybody know how colorful my life is with a friend like u!!

Know what makes me happy wen u msg me
Know what makes me happy wen u msg me? Not ur jokes, Graphics or sweet msgs but ur NAME that
"APPEARS" on the call when it beeps knowing that u remember me.!

Our FRIENDSHIP is not like NIKE
Our FRIENDSHIP is not like NIKE- just do it, not like PEPSI- yeh dil mange more,not like WILLS- made 4 each other , But like LIC- zindagi k sath bhi , zindagi ke baad bhi!

Never abandon old friends
Never abandon old friends. They are hard 2 replace. Friendships is like wine: it gets BETTER as it grows OLDER. Just like us... i get BETTER, u get OLDER.

We've known each other by CHANCE
We've known each other by CHANCE, became friends by CHOICE, still friends by DECISION. And when we say FRIEND FOREVER, that's definitely a lifetime PROMISE!

If you need advice, text me
If you need advice, text me... If you need a friend, call me... If you need me, come to me... If you need money... ........... THE SUBSCRIBER CANNOT BE REACHED!

I believe in angelss
I believe in angels, the kind that heaven sends. I'm surrounded by angels but I call them my best friends.

Passion running trough my veins
Passion running trough my veins, trembling, waiting, reason is fading. Overpowering desire set

24 sweet hours makes 1 sweet day
24 sweet hours makes 1 sweet day! 7 Sweet day! makes 1 Sweet week! 4 Sweet weaks make 1 Sweet person like u meakes the life sweet!

Life without ur SMS is Tea W/o sugar
Life without ur SMS is Tea W/o sugar, Coffee W/o milk, Bread W/o butter,Salad W/o onion, Candy W/o cream, Chicken W/o spice, Icecream W/o ice, ME W/o U!

There Were Times You Make Me Cry
There Were Times You Make Me Cry... Looking 4 A Reason Why... There Were Times You Make Me Fly...Stay With Me Until I Die...Stay With Me...

If you live to be a hundred
If you live to be a hundred , I want to be a hundred minus one day , so I don't have to live a day without you...

I cannot resist the tears of a woman
I cannot resist the tears of a woman, that is why I would do anything for you

Every message is a smile
Every message is a smile ... every word is like a kiss but when you touch me ...remember this ... my life is full with happiness

LOVE is something beautiful
LOVE is something beautiful,a desire, a feeling that one would like to catch. LOVE is the feeling that makes you feel alive. LOVE is something that may never go away!

The sky is full of golden stars
The sky is full of golden stars shining in the light of the moon, but the most beautiful light I see is in your eyes ...

When darkness moves in on me
When darkness moves in on me,it's the love of people like you that allows me to go through defeat and still know to be fully accepted.

The ideal husband is the one
The ideal husband is the one who understands what his wife did not say.

How can it be that I am sad
How can it be that I am sad and happy at the same time ... it's because I know ... that you aren't back until tomorrow

If I die and go to heaven
If I die and go to heaven, I put your name on a golden star. So that all the angels can see how much you mean to me !! I love you

If I had a penny for everytime
If I had a penny for everytime I thought of you, I'd still miss you, but at least I would be rich enough to come and see you..!!

Roses of red grow in my heart
Roses of red grow in my heart and they will never wither... 'Cause they bloom every time I see your smile, hear your voice or just think of you!

Meaning of Friendship : -
Meaning of Friendship : -
F-------FOREVER ,
R-------RESPONCIBLE ,
I--------INTELLIGENT ,
E-------EAGER TO MAIL ,
N-------NICE ,
D-------DIVINE ,
S--------SIMPLE ,
H-------HEARTLY ,
I--------INTERSTED ,
P-------PEACEFUL

Days are too BUSY
Days are too BUSY.. Hours are too FEW.. Seconds are too FAST.. but there is Always a time for me to ask.. How R U? n Hope Ur FINE.. MISS U!

Hello! What's wrong with your mobile
Hello! What's wrong with your mobile Tried so many times but it says"The subscriber your are trying to reach is in your heart"!!

Sumtime i 4get 2say HI
Sumtime i 4get 2say HI, sumtime i miss 2reply,sumtimes my msg doesn't reach u, but it doesnt mean i 4get u,bcoz. ur 1 of a kind and always in mind...

I love all the stars in the sky
I love all the stars in the sky, but they are nothing compared to the ones in your eyes!

I always thought loving some1
I always thought loving some1 was the greatest feeling, but I realised tat loving a friend is even better, we lose ppl we love but we never lose true friends.

FRIENDSHIP isn't how U forGet
FRIENDSHIP isn't how U forGet but how U forGive, Not how U liSten but how U UnderStand, Not what U see but how U feel, and not how U Let Go but how U hold oN!!!

There is a gift that gold cannot buy
There is a gift that gold cannot buy, a blessing dats rare & true, dats the gift of a wonderful friend like the friend dat i have in u!

6 rules to be HAPPY
6 rules to be HAPPY: Free your heart from hatred; Free your mind from worries; Live simply; Expect less; Give more & Always have ME as UR FRIEND

No comments:

Post a Comment